Re: Can't log in to origin account on simpsons tapped out

by jollyfroggy5710

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't log in to origin account on simpsons tapped out

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

When i try to log in with this account on my simpsons tapped out it says An error occurred processing the login. Please retry.

When i try to login to my origin account online it works. And so does my other origin account it works on my simpsons tapped out.

[Script Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 27 (80,023 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Only CS advisors can help with it, really. Here's how to reach them: Confusedmileyhappy:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message.

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (87,818 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Only CS advisors can help with it, really. Here's how to reach them: Confusedmileyhappy:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message.

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”------------------------

Message 2 of 27 (87,819 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Says the same thing and I'm sad😭 because my main world was moved to my account so now I have to play on a new stinkin world
Message 3 of 27 (72,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is new problem for me. Game never signed me out before, possible problem with current update? Needs to be fixed. 

Message 4 of 27 (72,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since hitting level 400+ I keep getting logged out, it’s really annoying as when using log in it states there has been an error

Message 5 of 27 (64,027 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Several players on the EA forum have had an error message recently, but changing their password has fixed the problem.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/223562/cannot-connect-to-server-was-told...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 6 of 27 (64,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I get almost there when it tells me to report error. I have no use of phone right now. Please help.
Message 7 of 27 (63,355 Views)

★ Novice

I need help with this. I decided to reinstall tapped out after a long time but i lost all my progress. i've been trying to get it back but i gave up and created a new town. i think my town was around 25-27 levels. i installed it on a different device. my older device had tapped out but i uninstalled it. Can you figure out how i can get my progress back?

Message 8 of 27 (63,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know doesn't just want to make you throw the game out the window

Message 9 of 27 (60,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This really is the only way, tried absolutely everything...

Message 10 of 27 (53,909 Views)