Re: Can't get Groundskeeper Wilma

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't get Groundskeeper Wilma

★★ Novice

I can't get the Groundskeeper Wilma character, it shows my fertilizer at 300/300 so seems like I'm done but I'm not!  I'm still collecting fertilizer as well as hearts on next quest in hopes that I can fix this and get that character. 

Any help much appreciated!

Thank you,

Debi

Message 1 of 8 (1,265 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Ahhhhhhhhhh I see now!  It was staring me (almost) right in the face.   I spent the 2donuts and got her going  Standard smile

First time I've been on this forum and for all the hassle ways to solve it you've solved it easy peasy.

Thank you very much!!!!  

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (1,230 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Scroll up or down where the tasks are listed. A lot of people are having the same issue, I'm 99% sure that you are too.
The link below is from EA's official fourms. Tap on it and it shows you what I mean. Thanks to frosted1414 for the pic
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cBUa9Ay.png[/img]

Message 2 of 8 (1,243 Views)

★★ Novice

Ahhhhhhhhhh I see now!  It was staring me (almost) right in the face.   I spent the 2donuts and got her going  Standard smile

First time I've been on this forum and for all the hassle ways to solve it you've solved it easy peasy.

Thank you very much!!!!  

Message 3 of 8 (1,231 Views)

★★ Novice
I just copied the link and sent it to EA whom I've been in contact with. They were trying to get me to take screens shots and such and thought they might appreciate being able to tell others on how to solve it so easy.

You should feel good about this kind sir.

Have a great day!!
Message 4 of 8 (1,224 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Happy to help. This has been an obgoing issue with the last 2 events, so thats my secret, your not the first (or 51st!) to have this issue, and Im sure you wont be the last...

Anything else you need, just ask, were happy to help
Message 5 of 8 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What did you spend 2 donughts on

Message 6 of 8 (1,160 Views)

★ Novice
Hello. Simpsons tapped out.
Groundskeeper Wilma .
I did everything that I read and troubleshooting. How to you get her? I may have to buy her when the 19 comes.

Thank you
Carmen
Message 7 of 8 (1,101 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, read the following thread that has some possible solutions you can try:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/240262/rome-eh-julie-aye-pt-5#latest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 8 of 8 (1,087 Views)