Can’t finish jobs

by biggin78c781

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t finish jobs

★★★★★ Newbie

So I was doing a daily quest and sent my people to do it and know it just keeps saying that they are done. I tap on the thumps up but in the upper left corner the green check makes don’t go away and let my people do other things. I just did the update and have removed the app and reinstalled it. 

Message 1 of 26 (4,494 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t finish jobs

Hero

Store the building they are stuck in, go to friends screen and back, replace the building

View in thread

Message 2 of 26 (4,478 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Store the building they are stuck in, go to friends screen and back, replace the building

Message 2 of 26 (4,479 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@11EEvey Omg thank you so much. I have been playing this game since it came out and my iPhone 3g
Message 3 of 26 (4,458 Views)

Hero

You are welcome

Message 4 of 26 (4,436 Views)

Cannot complete jobs

★★★ Newbie

I started Daily Challenge "Make Sprinfielders check out latest Krusty Burger promotion". When time is done, I cannot collect the price and characters are stuck in to this job. Cannot continue the game...

Message 5 of 26 (4,451 Views)

Re: Cannot complete jobs

Hero

@Julle_75  Store the building, go to friend screen and back replace the building

Message 6 of 26 (4,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@11EEvey Thanks a lot!
Message 7 of 26 (4,436 Views)

Hero

You're very welcome!

Message 8 of 26 (4,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@biggin78c781 Can do that for all except some character's got stuck because I already did the objective they needed for the quest.
Message 9 of 26 (3,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On the Simpson game back from the future it tell me to tap homer 10 times I did that and nothing happened

Message 10 of 26 (3,428 Views)