Can't find Shattered Token(s)

by 8e1b25c6acd2d18da28632f08bc3fd53

Original Post

Re: Can't find Shattered Token(s)

★★ Novice

I have completed all the tasks and I have not seen the mystery box. My home screen still has the hells on wheels while logging in, but in my game all my tasks are complete (also gone in the top right corner).

When does the mystery box show up?

Message 11 of 23 (1,283 Views)

Hero
@frostmas79 Unfortunately, you probably won't have completed all the tasks in time! We don't know if this is a bug or part of the game, but today it is! Only those who finished all 4 acts of the event had access to the new mystery box. In any case, the tokens are not lost, in fact they are valid for the next "Shattered Dreams" mystery box (a box will appear at the end of the event, with always different prizes)

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 12 of 23 (1,273 Views)

[ Edited ]

@frostmas79- did you get all 5 prizes from all 4 acts and do the Every Old Car is New Again quest at the end of act 4 ?? Or the short version did you get to see the You've Completed the Event panel ??

If you didn't fully complete the event from what we've seen then you won't get the Shattered Dreams box this time.

If that is the case, sorry you've missed out. Hopefully the next event will be easier for you and you'll get it then, and you'll still have any Tokens you've picked up to use on the next box.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 13 of 23 (1,269 Views)

@Bafanc - you must've typed faster than I did and beat me posting your reply . . . !! 😂

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 14 of 23 (1,264 Views)

★★ Novice

Ohh, thanks guys! I did not this time as I am running out of room to put a bunch of things. I will try for next time. 😏

Message 15 of 23 (1,249 Views)

@frostmas79 - there should be a mini event in 4 days or so. Five prizes to get and to find a home for, or store, and that should get the next box to show up - good luck 😊

Message 16 of 23 (1,234 Views)

Re: Simpsons

★★★★★ Newbie

I have purchased the $10 donut option and was suppose to come with 3 tokens but their not there I've tried to purchase something in the shattered dreams box but it kept telling me I have not tokens even though I've pay for them I've try reloading the game but it still shows and says I have no token I what answers damn it 

Message 17 of 23 (907 Views)

[ Edited ]

@codemonkey108 

When you bought the donuts, did it have the tokens as addition?

I know they were missing w purchase and you wouldn't get if you bought them at that time

If you bought them while the Tokens showed as part of the deal, there wouldve been a popup telling you you've gotten them

EA may give you the tokens if you can show a screen cap of that

if the purchase was made within the last 48 hrs, either cancel the purchase with Amazon, Google or Apple 

or contact support

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.
Or if you prefer Twitter or FB, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 18 of 23 (894 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't seem to find the box can anyone help 

Message 19 of 23 (709 Views)

★★ Novice
@Shasta366 I can't find the box to use them I did one time but now I can't find it
Message 20 of 23 (709 Views)