Re: Can't complete Feel the Poway Pt 3

by thedribz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't complete Feel the Poway Pt 3

★★★ Novice

Feel the Poway Pt 3... Make Brother Faith Preach with Song and Dance I have tried numerous times to complete this task but it isn't recognized. Anyone else having this problem? 

Message 1 of 4 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

This did happen for me but I was able to resolve it.  Basically the task you need to do to progress this part of the Brother Faith quest is 8 hours long and pays out money.  If you are still working on the Homer the Heretic quests there is a part of the quest that turns the Make Brother Faith Preach with Song and Dance become a 4 hour task that pays out Karma.  Once you have enough Karma to complete that part of the Homer the Heretic quest, the task returns to it's original 8 hour length paying out money which will be recognized.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (537 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I'm still using him on the Collect Karma task in my towns.  I'll be done tomorrow if all goes as planned and start on the quest line.

Meanwhile... I checked the walkthough posted in the Official Game Forum and it says you must complete Homer the Heretic Pt 3 to continue on the Feel the Powah quest.

Message 2 of 4 (513 Views)

Champion (Retired)

This did happen for me but I was able to resolve it.  Basically the task you need to do to progress this part of the Brother Faith quest is 8 hours long and pays out money.  If you are still working on the Homer the Heretic quests there is a part of the quest that turns the Make Brother Faith Preach with Song and Dance become a 4 hour task that pays out Karma.  Once you have enough Karma to complete that part of the Homer the Heretic quest, the task returns to it's original 8 hour length paying out money which will be recognized.

Message 3 of 4 (538 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much. I went into it today and it was good to go, must have completed the other part. I will have to check out that walk though. Thank you again for the help.

Message 4 of 4 (486 Views)