Can't build Tooth chipper - game quits

by sarahscrai542

Original Post

Can't build Tooth chipper - game quits

★ Novice
Tapped Out freezes and quits every time I try to place the Tooth Chipper in Krustyland. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and trying it on a different device. Is there a fix for this?
Message 1 of 8 (598 Views)

Re: Can't build Tooth chipper - game quits

Let me guess. Youre trying to build it on the pathway?

try placing it on grass alone, no pathways at all.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 8 (583 Views)

★ Novice
You guess wrong. I'm trying to place it on a clear field.

I get the green clearance, click the check mark to go ahead and place it, and the game freezes and quits.
Message 3 of 8 (571 Views)

It usually force close when placed on paths

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Report ot as Technical Issue. Do not call it bug or glitch
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 8 (562 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you'll check around some other recent posts you'll notice that a lot of people are having similar difficulties with placing things in Krustyland (and in one case on the Squidport).

You need to report the problem to  Customer Support. When setting up the case select "Technical support" as your Topic, then later "Game performance" as your Issue.

The more people that report a problem the sooner it gets fixed.

Message 5 of 8 (554 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks, I'll contact Customer Support.

And just to be clear, I bought and cleared extra land and tried to place it on a clear green space so large that three Tooth Chippers could fit without coming anywhere close to a path.
Message 6 of 8 (545 Views)

★ Novice
They had me try clearing my cache. No dice. Still didn't work. They kicked me up to the next level of support.
Message 7 of 8 (542 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well maybe the next level of support will figure out the glitch and have the devs issue a patch.  Cross your fingers.

Message 8 of 8 (534 Views)