Re: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

by Eriakin

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Same thing is happening to me as well, is there anyway to get this fixed?? Very annoying 😠
Message 441 of 492 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can tap her after reading to click the building. However for over a week I have the all three Maggie's lite up because I found her but no bonus donuts. Thought it would be fixed with the last patch but no. I have stored my play do factory and brought it back but to no avail. Please assist. 

Message 442 of 492 (374 Views)

★★ Novice

No matter what I have tried it is not working (I have tapped on whole screen but Maggie is not recognizing it(!!! If you implement something into game than it should be working. Really EA. If you cannot fix it than remove it. DOT.

Message 443 of 492 (369 Views)

Re: Maggie Mini Game

Hero (Retired)

Watch this video closely.  Note that I DO NOT tap on Maggie, I tap on the building she's on top of - because she is part of the building.  When the game starts and the toy blocks are switching around the game is actually replacing the regular building with a different image.

I invite anyone to post your own video showing you tap the building in the right place (near the bottom - usually about where the door is) and have it not work.  There's even a free app for Android Lollipop that allows you to record it on your own device - no secondary phone, tablet, camera, etc required.  AZ Screen Recorder is available in the Android App Store (play.google.com).  You don't have to do anything special to your device, just install it and start it up.  I tried it out myself today.

Message 444 of 492 (367 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Baxterbear1979 wrote:

I can tap her after reading to click the building. However for over a week I have the all three Maggie's lite up because I found her but no bonus donuts. Thought it would be fixed with the last patch but no. I have stored my play do factory and brought it back but to no avail. Please assist. 

This is an issue you need to contact Customer Support with...  If you can.

I tried to report a bug with one of the tasks for new Big Box Donut Shop a short while ago and the only contact method I was offered was to post here.  It was after 5 PM Central time so they may already have been closed for the day.

Message 445 of 492 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. I will look up how to contact them on Monday then 😀

Message 446 of 492 (358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing I try seems to work.  I've missed out on many free donuts.  I'll try tapping the building, but I have tapped all around maggie and it works about 1 in 10 tries.

Message 447 of 492 (343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tapped Maggie, the buildings, moved every building around her so he was isolated and still can't tap her. This is getting stupid. It's been a known issue for way too long to not have a solution from the Devi.

Message 448 of 492 (341 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is frustrating! I tried zooming in on Maggie..tapped many times on her head, body, all around her. I will try base of building as well next time...
Message 449 of 492 (334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I have this trouble. I'm on an iPad. I will not "move" any buildings or decorations. My entire town is crowded. EA just needs to fix the issue instead of asking players to go through the trouble of moving their stuff around.

Message 450 of 492 (330 Views)