Re: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

by mimicschild

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am playing TSTO on an iPad had have found Maggie three times, with time to spare, tapped her like crazy and all three times it didn't register that I found her!

;-(

This needs to be remedied!  Please fix this for us EA!

Message 361 of 492 (326 Views)

Re: Maggie Mini Game

★★ Novice

I have found her seven times. Still doesn't acknowledge my taps.

Message 362 of 492 (324 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for starting this post. I haven't been able to get it to work once. Maybe a half dozen times I've found her and just tapped away at her until the timer ran out. Here's a screenshot of the last time I did it. Jaybee83759 on an iPhone 4s.
Message 363 of 492 (315 Views)

★★ Novice
I found tapping on the building she is sat on works.
Message 364 of 492 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also had same issue - found her within 4 seconds and spent the rest of the time tapping to no avail.. Few other decorations etc around but didn't recognise and timed out!! Soooo frustrating!!! 

Message 365 of 492 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried everything that has been suggested moving buildings, tapping on building instead of Maggie, to no prevail. I enjoy this game but I am seriously thinking about never playing again. After aS many complaints that have been posted about the "glitch" in that Maggie mini game, it is completely ridiculous that EA has NOT fixed this problem. You obviously do NOT care if people are frustrated or have decided that this game is not worth the frustration. Fix the problem please!!!

Message 366 of 492 (284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The first couple of times it was ok-ish, but the last 2 times I had to, and I timed this, tap for 1 minute and 20 seconds before the game finally acknowledged I found maggie. Luckily I found her fast, but my girlfriend tapped till the timer ended and no win. Quite annoying to say the least

Message 367 of 492 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I've been playing for years...and EA doesn't always fix their glitches. Even though I read the complaints, I've never seen a real response or resolution from them...and I've purchased donuts from them.   Horrible customer support. Still, the game is a blast when it works.  And I know how this goes.  They suck us in, get us addicted, charge crazy amounts of money for characters and "decorations" (any item that 150 donuts is $10 of my hard earned cash) which may or may not have a storyline or even a purpose. Still, even when I get ticked off and leave, I eventually come back. 

HEY, EA, FIX. THIS. PROBLEM.

Message 368 of 492 (274 Views)

★★ Novice

mimicschild. Cant tap maggie. Using mini ipad

thank you!

Message 369 of 492 (260 Views)

Re: Maggie Mini Game

★ Novice
Yep. I have the same issue. The game will not register the fact that I tapped Maggie. Just had to tap, fruitlessly, as I watched the timer tick down.
Message 370 of 492 (255 Views)