Re: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

★ Novice

When I still had a time and found Maggie; can't tap her at all and the program shuts down automatically. 

Message 1 of 5 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

This same question asked and answered before. Try tapping on the building when you find her.... The building

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (171 Views)

All Replies

Maggie Mini Game

★★★ Newbie
I have found and tapped Maggie repeatedly each day for the last 3 days and each time I'm told that my time has run out and to try again in 16 hours. This is ridiculous. The first time I played, it accepted my tap right away and the second time it took me several taps but eventually the game confirmed that I found her. Now that I only need to find her one more time to get donuts, no matter what I do, the game will not recognize that I'm tapping on my phone like a mad person so that I can win this game and get some donuts. Three times I have been denied victory already. What's the deal? I feel like I'm wasting my time.
Message 2 of 5 (196 Views)

Re: Maggie Mini Game

★★ Newbie
Yes. The same bug is kidding me too. I made a picture from the situation. Real touch in Maggie and to see that the time is still running out.
Message 3 of 5 (165 Views)

★ Apprentice

This same question asked and answered before. Try tapping on the building when you find her.... The building

Message 4 of 5 (172 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

I've merged your threads to avoid duplicates.

You'll find more advice here as well. You sometimes may have to move buildings around if you still cannot click on the building where Maggie is.

Message 5 of 5 (155 Views)