Re: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

by oddynoki855

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
Can't tap on Maggie. Has happened several times. Today I found her in 15 seconds and spent the rest of the time tapping with no success.
Message 341 of 492 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me to can't tap maggie Frown
Message 342 of 492 (332 Views)

★★★ Novice
Me too. 7 times I've found Maggie and tapped on her but nothing happens. Don't know what good it will do to post issue here. EA made it very difficult to report a bugg, good work to who ever did that setup
Message 343 of 492 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue with others are I played the game about 15-20 minutes ago I found her on top of the Simpson house and it would not let me type on her at all
Message 344 of 492 (320 Views)

Re: Maggie Mini Game

★★★★★ Newbie
I have waited to 16 hours yes I have found her and this is the third time I found her and it would not let me type on her
Message 345 of 492 (320 Views)

Finding maggie

★ Novice
So from my last post i was dissapointed because of the maggie game but I think I kinda figured it out. Im on my 2nd maggie game and it turns out they wont let you tap her consecutively. They make seem like a glitch in the game but they dont want you to be able to tap maggie every single time. So it will take longer for us to get our donuts
Message 346 of 492 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is not resolved. I tap on Maggie and all around Maggie, and the game provides no response. There is no building selection option in the game, so the advice to tap on the building is meaningless.

Message 347 of 492 (316 Views)

★★★ Novice

samsung GT-P5210, android 4.4.2 : game finding maggie. tapping on maggie isn't working! and next game is possible only 16 hours later

Message 348 of 492 (313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had this issue. I tried tapping on Maggie, the building, and everything surrounding her. I also zoomed in and out and I had plenty of time. I had trouble before tapping her but it eventually worked but not this time. I'm playing on an ipad Mini with the latest iOS.

Message 349 of 492 (299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, mine doesn't always respond to tapping either.  I lost game 3 and the extra doughnuts because no matter while zoomed in and how many times and places all around it would not accept my tapping and then the timer ran out.  The devs should modify the sensitivity to NOT be so restricted and credit us for whatever we missed by this issue.

Message 350 of 492 (296 Views)