Re: Maggie Mini Game

by galaxy1069

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maggie is easy to find but near impossible to tap on.  Have tapped on her and around her for almost one minute at least 3 times and nothing happened.  

Game did not register this so I can wait another 16 hours.  What a load of *.

Message 301 of 492 (308 Views)

Re: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

★★★ Newbie

Playing on IPad, does not register my tap when I tap on Maggie a thousand times. Time runs out then it tells me I couldn't find her; inaccurate. Came here looking for help & see everyone else has this problem. At least I am not alone. 

Message 302 of 492 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cannot win this game!! Tapping persistently on Maggie and nothing happens and time runs out.

ipad air 1st gen.

Kroxxkruna 

Message 303 of 492 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've found her three times so far, but only able to actually click on her once. At least there are still bears to tap to get donuts. I would even prefer that wheel from two Christmas's ago versus this "search and tap" kind of game.

Message 304 of 492 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I can't tap on her either. I've found her all three times, but nothing happens. I think it's super lame that I have to move buildings around to try to get it to work, so I'm just giving up. My town has been glitched since the monorail update, and decorations show through buildings, and everything looks all messed up. I have a hunch this is why I can't tap on Maggie... Even when friends visit my town, they see my town messed up. I've done everything I could to fix it, including deleting and re-downloading it, but no joy, I'm about to give up on this game.
Message 305 of 492 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this happened to me when Maggie is on Ziff corp..

I am able to tap Maggie when she is on pink house, blue house and wax museum but not Ziff corp

Message 306 of 492 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It's NOT matter of finding her twice, or hiwever many times.

The fact is that you CAN NOT tap on Maggie to actually be recognized as finding her, ONCE.

So, how am I supposed to even find her TWICE as you suggested, when I can't even be credited for finding her once?
Message 307 of 492 (284 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here. I find her, tap like crazy, only to be in vain because it does not recognize my tapping. I try and tap all around her and nothing. How many donuts have I missed out on because of this? Very frustrating!!!!!

Don

Message 308 of 492 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found the solution don't tap maggy tap the bulding! Same tap you do for the rent !! Its work for me

Message 309 of 492 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Like everyone else I am having trouble tapping on Maggie. Where you tap seems arbitrary. I found her with just under a minute on the clock, tapped on, around, close up, zoomed out, on the building, above the building where the money sign usually is but the time ran out! This mini games seems more of a major annoyance, please fix it.

Message 310 of 492 (268 Views)