Re: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

by Bugsy689

Original Post

★★ Novice

is someone going to fix this issue because i am also having a hard time clicking on maggie and i would like my donuts.

please helpe

Message 251 of 492 (352 Views)

Re: Maggie Mini Game

★★★ Newbie

A lot of people are having this problem.  I'm missing out on donuts because no matter what i do i can't click on her, no matter the zoom level or where i tap

Message 252 of 492 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue [edit: email address removed] on my iPhone 6S
Message 253 of 492 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm still having this problem -- the game didn't register my taps on Maggie three times so far.  Is EA even working on a solution?  Very frustrating!!!

Message 254 of 492 (339 Views)

Re: Maggie Mini Game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi EA_Zoe -- I keep finding Maggie but the game doesn't register when I tap on her and the timer runs out...  I can send you a screen shot if you want..  I tapped Maggie and all around her for at least a minute without success...

Update - I just spoke with Tech support.  They told me to report a bug but the wait was 50 minutes to do so.  They said I can request a callback (like I did for tech support) however, when I fill out the questions, the only choice it gives me is to go to the Answers HQ, there's no option to request a callback.  WTF EA???!!?

Message 255 of 492 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice
I zoomed in completely and tapped Maggie for a full minute, nothing. What a rip off! Now I have to wait another 16 hours to be disappointed.
Message 256 of 492 (325 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I don't know what happened but the last two times I got her with the first tap. I guess it's a hit and miss? I didn't notice any update or anything.
Message 257 of 492 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same on iPad...

Message 258 of 492 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Playing on an Android phone. I've successfully found Maggie four times, but only once was my tapping her recognized. Very frustrating result to a promising idea - hope it eventually is resolved. Maybe even a wider tap area for completed IRS building owners or something
Message 259 of 492 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm still having be this issue. I'm also only being given 30 seconds instead of the minute and fifteen your supposed to get. I've found her both times I've played and it just doesn't register.
Message 260 of 492 (292 Views)