Re: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

by WillowLuvLuv

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same issue.  Find her and tap like crazy, but the clock just runs out and tells me to try next time in 16 hours.  Really frustrating!  Playing on an iPhone 5s

Message 241 of 492 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't have any problems with tapping Maggie until this morning ... I've collected donuts from the game twice already.  But this morning, I tapped vigorously for over 35 secs - on her, around her, zoomed in, zoomed out, moved the screen around...etc  still didn't recognize it.  I like bonus donuts.

Message 242 of 492 (447 Views)

The Maggie game

★★★ Newbie
I got the new Maggie side game and I've found her each time, but it never works when I tap her. I'll tap her twenty times as the clock runs out and then it just says game over. I've tried deleting and re installing the app and restarting my phone. Help?
Message 243 of 492 (400 Views)

★ Novice

I have had good and bad luck with this game. Most of the time I can find her by tapping like crazy until it recognizes it and others no matter how many times i tap it wont find her and I have to wait another 16 hrs to play. I like the fact that this is a cute little mini game that earns free donuts, however the amount of work and tapping to put in to finally reach the game it doesn't seem fair to have issues when we already have to wait 16hrs to play. It is beyond frustrating when you search and search and finally find her with only a little bit of time left and then run out of time because the game does not recognize your tapping. Please fix EA and make it easier to tap on Maggie! This time I was unlucky she was sitting on top of a blue house. I play on IOS 5 and Kindle Fire. I find it easier to play on the IOS than the Kindle Fire.

Message 244 of 492 (418 Views)

★★★ Novice
Spoiler

I am also having this issue and don't want to miss out on donuts.

Message 245 of 492 (413 Views)

★★★★ Novice

SO FRUSTRATING!  5 accounts in our family. None of us has been able to win at all no matter how much we tap on her when we find her. Thought my boyfriend was gonna break the screen glass he was tapping her harder and harder and faster like a dang woodpecker as the clock ran down. We also had screen at max zoom. 4 of us are on Kindle Fire HDs & 1 on I-Pad. Very disappointing!

TY Bunny for posting this "ME TOO" report, as it seems this is a wide spread problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Message 246 of 492 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am also unable to tap maggie. I have attached a screenshot where I have quite clearly found her but tapped her for around 50 seconds to no avail. It is so frustrating as you have to wait so long to have another go. This is the second time in a row that this has happened. 

Edit: am on iPhone 6s

Message 247 of 492 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem. Once on a white house, once on a purple houses, both in house farms.
Message 248 of 492 (371 Views)

Re: Maggie Mini Game

★★ Novice

The problem isn't finding her it's that it's not recognizing the tap when you do. Very sporadic if it does work. I just lost my third time because it wouldn't recognize my tapping. Great!, now I'm waiting 16 hrs.  Why is id always the "extra " ways to earn donuts messed up!

Message 249 of 492 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Played "Where's Maggie" several times with no problems but the last time I tried I couldn't tap her even though I found her in about 15 seconds. It failed and have to wait 16 hours to try again.
Message 250 of 492 (365 Views)