Re: Find Maggie not working.

by JollaTester

Original Post

Re: Maggie Mini Game

★★★ Newbie
Same with me. Tapping like mad. Game doesn't recognize it. I am using a Samsung S3.
Message 121 of 492 (522 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Tap the building, not Maggie.  Aim for the base of the building near the door.

Message 122 of 492 (513 Views)

Re: Maggie no tap Simpson

Hero (Retired)

Message 123 of 492 (514 Views)

Re: Maggie no tap Simpson

★★★ Newbie
Then the game name is missleading and stupid it find Maggies building then? I will try this tomorrow but if thats what u have to do then should be maid cear?
Message 124 of 492 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i experience same issue
Message 125 of 492 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He has probably found her a lot more than 3 times...like myself. The game will Not accept the taps on her...no matter how many times she is tapped.

Message 126 of 492 (505 Views)

Find Maggie mini game

★★★★★ Newbie

The Find Maggie Mini Game is not working properly. I found Maggie for the third time with over 30 seconds left, but no matter where I tapped on or around her the timer continued to count to zero and the game ended.

Message 127 of 492 (505 Views)

Re: Can't Tap Maggie in "Where's Maggie" Game

★★ Novice

Same here, it worked for me once, but on my second try I found her and had 30 seconds left to tap her, tried everything but nothing happened. I had Christmas skins on my buildings, I've tried removing them to see if I'm luckier next time, just in case this may be affecting the tapping :/

Message 128 of 492 (486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@wadebear wrote:

Sorry, but this won't work solid, too.

The tapping recognition is a game of pure Chance!

Please fix your code EA!

Message 129 of 492 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi EA Zoe

I can comment to this. I found Maggie the first 3 times and had no problem tapping her at all on the buildings she was on. I got my free donut at the end of finding her three times. Each time I waited for the 16 hours to elapse for her head to pop backup on the play dough building. I also made sure  that the Maggie character was free to be able to play the mini game.

However today was immensely frustrating and disappointing. I experienced the same bug that everyone else here is talking about. I found Maggie on the roof of a blue house. However I proceeded to spend the last 45 seconds of my timer poking and hitting her only for the game to just not recognize that I was actually tapping her. I tried zooming in all the way and tapping everywhere around her and on top of her, nothing. I tried zooming all the way out and tapping everywhere around her and on her, nothing. I even tried tapping on the houses as someone recommended but that didn't do anything either. Sadly I watched the timer tick to 0 as I continued tapping the screen zoomed in and directly on top of Maggie....the game said a big * you "I guess you didn't find her".

I am starting to wonder if it is building specific that this happens on, or if it is buildings that are close together that cause the bug? The 3 buildings I had before that never had problems with were much larger in size in game and by themselves. However, my blue houses were in rows and right next to each other. Granted this particular one she was on was on the very end of the row so I can't see how that should have impacted the game as I could still see her plain as day. However I don't know how the game codes for house area overlap.

Unfortunately I didn't get a screen capture as I was busy trying to use my few seconds to try to tap the hell out of my screen to get to recognize that I do indeed see Maggie. I am playing using a Samsung s4 phone and on the latest OS.

Message 130 of 492 (481 Views)