Can't Complete A Fistful of Brothers Part 6

by OrionHntr

Original Post

Can't Complete A Fistful of Brothers Part 6

★ Novice

I have completed all 3 tasks for A Fisful of Brothers Part 6 but it won't register the "Make Wiggum Lock Himself in Jail Again" task even though I've completed it. Now when I click on the "Do it" button it opens up the store to buy the jail which I can't get anyway since I'm only level 14 and need to be 17. Any help with this? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)

Re : Can't Complete A Fistful of Brothers Part 6

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @OrionHntr,

I don't really understand what is happening. You shouldn't have had access to Make Wiggum Lock Himself in Jail in Part 2 if you're only level 14. Wiggum is a level 17 character. Do you mean that you already have him in game? 

Message 2 of 4 (247 Views)

★ Novice

No I don't have him in game but I was able to complete the 3 tasks involved with part 6: Make Bart Plan Snake’s Downfall, Collect All Act 2 Finale Pieces, and Make Wiggum Lock Himself in Jail Again. It just didn't register Wiggum's part even though it went through the whole dialog of the donut in the cell etc and ran the 2 hour time. Being that this is a special event, I wouldn't think you would technically have to get to level 17 to unlock him first to complete the task. That would mean any new player wouldn't have a chance of completing the event. Which is basically what is happening to me.

Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)

That has always been an issue with events. Some events have involved lvl 25 characters and that is just not fair.

to answer your Q. Yes, you have to reach lvl 17 and do all required tasks to unlock Wiggum.

it will be hard but the quest isnt that important to the event, you can still collect badges, right? 

Sorry

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (238 Views)