Can not perform jobs at the Springfield City Dump

by jaimemadrox

Original Post

Can not perform jobs at the Springfield City Dump

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else having this problem? I tried storing the city dump and replacing, but it still won't let me perform any jobs there, which means I can not progress in the jobs at all.

Message 1 of 229 (3,972 Views)

Re: Can not perform jobs at the Springfield City Dump

★★★★ Novice

Same here. I started playing during Act 3 of the original monorail event so only had the dump, metal and plastic depots.

Message 2 of 229 (3,908 Views)

★★★ Novice

I started at the same time and am having the exact same issue. Also when I assigned jobs with the trash I had carried over, when I left and came back, my trash was gone and jobs weren't completed.

Message 3 of 229 (3,892 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, same problem.  i had the dump, but i regretfully didn't play the first monorail event.  After today's update i crafted the dilapidated rail yard, and the metal depot, but i can't perform any jobs at the springfield city dump (that i had previously).  when i tap it, i just hear a squeak squeak squeak sound.

Message 4 of 229 (3,891 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've noticed that this bug also affects the "Find Building" menu that displays whether or not jobs are available for the Springfield Dump, the Plastic Depot, the Metal Depot, or theGlass Depot.

All of the building in this menu show how much storage you have left except for the Springfield Dump which does not show anything.

All of the buildings in this menu show a message that states "Jobs Available"

All of the building in this menu have a button that says "Go to" that when clicked on will move the camera to the building in question. For all of the building other than the dump, this will also open up a menu that allows you to assign characters to a job there.

Directly tapping on the Springfield Dump does not open any menus. Directly tapping on the other buildings does open their menu.

I currently have 50 trash, 15 metal, 55 plastic, and 0 glass from when I originally participated in the monorail event. When I started the dilapidated railyard event, I had enough resources left over to finish the first quest that popped up. Nothing else has appeared since then.

I have tried storing the dump and replacing it and I still cannot send any character to perform any jobs there. I have tried restarting the app and I still cannot send any characters to perform any jobs there. I don't really feel like restarting my phone right now, and I'm too lazy to uninstall and reinstall the app just yet. I don't really feel like those options would work anyway.

Message 5 of 229 (3,856 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine is not working either.

Message 6 of 229 (3,832 Views)

Monorail

★★★ Newbie
My junkyard isn't working. I can't get the springfielders to work at it, so I Can make more trails for the monorail!
Message 7 of 229 (3,450 Views)

Probably gonna delete and uninstall for good

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah just started the monorail again after comic event was over and when I touched the dump site,it does nothing... Won't even pull up the characters jobs to collect trash so I can move forward with the monorails.
Message 8 of 229 (3,777 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah I am having that problem right now!
Message 9 of 229 (3,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So frustrating!!!! Ughhhhhhhhhh I hope they fix it soon.
Message 10 of 229 (3,812 Views)