Can not log into Simpson’s tapped out

by XM8HK

Original Post

Re: Can not log into Simpson’s tapped out

★★★ Newbie

How do you get ahold of EA to address the verification problem? I've been trying for weeks with no luck.

Message 11 of 23 (2,098 Views)

★★★ Guide
@tattoo-d239 Have you tried the help on Twitter it’s much easier to keep track of what’s been tried , the best help I’ve had to be honest came through from Twitter , hope they fix this issue for you soon
Message 12 of 23 (2,065 Views)

★★ Novice
@tattoo-d239 I have been logged out going on 2 months. I have contacted EA constantly and none of them are helpful. I had two accounts…one immediately received the verification code so I changed the email of the other one to that one. Problem persisted. All I’ve been told is that this is to be patient and it should resolve itself. BS if you ask me, I’ve spent years on this game and I’m locked out by a stupid problem of theirs.
Message 13 of 23 (1,870 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had the same problem and have contacted EA help many time. Only once could I talk to someone rather than chat. Unhelpful to say the least, I too have played for many years, about 10+ years and very upset with the problem and the poor customer help. Sorry to rant, please let me know if anybody can figure this out. Basically I am not getting the verification code sent to my email. I can verify my EA acct but not for TSTO. Still waiting for them to “fix” the problem.

Message 14 of 23 (1,833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have same issue, not able to verify EA account. I send them message and i hope they will find fast solution.

Message 15 of 23 (1,820 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@jbswimmer1 wrote:
@tattoo-d239 I have been logged out going on 2 months. I have contacted EA constantly and none of them are helpful. I had two accounts…one immediately received the verification code so I changed the email of the other one to that one. Problem persisted. All I’ve been told is that this is to be patient and it should resolve itself. BS if you ask me, I’ve spent years on this game and I’m locked out by a stupid problem of theirs.

You cannot have 2 accounts on the same email address.  A better idea would be to get a new email address (gmail, yahoo, etc) and try changing the problem email to that.

Message 16 of 23 (1,805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It happened same to me also.  I don’t think there’s anything we can do about it.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, logging in as normal, logging in by creating an account, making new passwords, playing it on different devices, and shutting down the whole device and turning it back on, none of them worked and I keep getting that error message too.  Another problem is I can be able to log in but It’s telling that the code is incorrect. I kept getting notifications from EA from my Gmail and I copy and pasted the code and it was the correct code but when press Verify, It’s telling me that the code is incorrect.  So EA, please change this version.  Either change it back to the old version or update the login correctly.  Also EA, please change the login back to just the password and not the whole email address and the code.  I need my game back.

Message 17 of 23 (1,688 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@rruss11582 Have you found a solution? I can’t get in to my game and am having the same issues
Message 18 of 23 (1,660 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope, I tried everything and it doesn’t work.

Message 19 of 23 (1,652 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually, I have a solution and my solution is try uninstall the app and leave it uninstalled for a while, maybe 15 mins or an hour and then reinstall the app and login in that.  Me and my parents tried out that solution and it worked and I was able to get my game back.

Message 20 of 23 (1,607 Views)