Re: Can not log into Simpson’s tapped out

by wadebear

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

@cjmartinec474 wrote:

Actually, I have a solution and my solution is try uninstall the app and leave it uninstalled for a while, maybe 15 mins or an hour and then reinstall the app and login in that.  Me and my parents tried out that solution and it worked and I was able to get my game back.

Rather than wait 15 minutes to an hour, try turning your device OFF and leaving off for 1 minute.  Off means hold the power button until it tells you to do something (swipe, tap, whatever) for a complete shutdown - it does NOT mean blank the screen.  It also does not mean Restart.  Turning the device OFF will clear things that nothing else will clear - because it allows the capacitors to discharge.

Message 21 of 23 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still can’t log in. Tried all the suggestions and EA help keeps telling me they are working on it.

Message 22 of 23 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried all of the suggestions also. I have tried to reach out to EA and they keep wanting a Mayhem number that requires that you get it in game. If I could get in game I wouldn’t  have a problem! As of an hour ago I am still unable to log in. Have they come up with a solution yet?

Message 23 of 23 (971 Views)