Re: Can anyone tell me how to unlock Flanders' quest "Passion of the Flanders Pt. 1"?

by michelleus66

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can anyone tell me how to unlock Flanders' quest "Passion of the Flanders Pt. 1"?

★★★★ Novice

I'm currently level 16 and am building the Android's Dungeon. Can anyone tell me if the Passion of the Flanders pt. 1 quest opens up after Android's Dungeon is built? Or if not, can you tell me how so?  I've tried everything I can think of and the only reason I'm concerned is because I'd like to have it built before the Treehouse of Horror event expires so I can purchase the Heck House Facade.  I've completed all of Ned's tasks and all of the Devil Flanders tasks I can currently do.  Any info would be helpful. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 3 (21,042 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Can anyone tell me how to unlock Flanders' quest "Passion of the Flanders Pt. 1"?

★ Apprentice

The buildings unlock in the order you can see them in the store.

If you're working on Androids Dungeon, you've got a few more days (at least) until the church is available.

After the Androids Dungeon drops from the sky, and Comic Book Guy joins your game, you will need to do a couple of quests.  Bart & Milhouse will need to shop at the store, and if I recall correctly, CBG will need to do something too.

Your next building quest will be for the orange house, so you'd better start saving as it's a pricey one.  (It's also got a 24-hour build time).

After construction of the orange house finishes, the game should start the "Passion of the Flanders" series of quests.  (These also take a few days to finish, as "going to church/Sunday school" are 12-hour tasks, and a number of characters need to do them.)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (21,145 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

The buildings unlock in the order you can see them in the store.

If you're working on Androids Dungeon, you've got a few more days (at least) until the church is available.

After the Androids Dungeon drops from the sky, and Comic Book Guy joins your game, you will need to do a couple of quests.  Bart & Milhouse will need to shop at the store, and if I recall correctly, CBG will need to do something too.

Your next building quest will be for the orange house, so you'd better start saving as it's a pricey one.  (It's also got a 24-hour build time).

After construction of the orange house finishes, the game should start the "Passion of the Flanders" series of quests.  (These also take a few days to finish, as "going to church/Sunday school" are 12-hour tasks, and a number of characters need to do them.)

Message 2 of 3 (21,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sweet. Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (20,963 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help