Can I transfer the progress from my new phone to my old account?

by AdrianEon31

Original Post

Can I transfer the progress from my new phone to my old account?

★★ Novice

Every time I open my old account in my new phone it shows my old Springfield and in order to access my new progress I have log out, so I cant save my new progress with my origin account. I dont wan to create a new account, Is there any way to sync my new Springfield with my old account?

Message 1 of 2 (427 Views)

Re: Can I transfer the progress from my new phone to my old account?

You can not merge two towns

Since you did not log in the first times you played on your new device, it created a new default Anonymous town.

Your old town is still where you left it and can be played on your new device or any device.

If you want your new town connected you need to make a new account

You can keep playing it Anonymously but then you can not transfer it to another device later on when you switch phones again

If you do make a new account do not use the same email since that can confuse things and lead to mishaps

I know this is not what you wanted to hear but that is how it is, I'm sorry I could not help you

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (394 Views)