Rif.: CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER

by ResistanceIsBest

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@Bafanc It's okayss,, I ha e juss figured out I can remove the accept solution lol..

Yep tried everythin,, even re-installin.. I have even called EA support and was told "They don't have any control over the server side of things and that I should post on the official forum for help" 🤔....

I need help lol... Its doin my headin now.. Almost 3 weeks unable too play,, but this particular issue started yesterday... 

Message 11 of 18 (494 Views)

Hero
@ResistanceIsBest Another test you can do is to try using another device. Sometimes it happens that the servers are down for some time, but today no one has reported me any problems and I have played several times with different accounts!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 12 of 18 (487 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Bafanc I will try a different drive and will let you kno... 

Message 13 of 18 (465 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Bafanc Hi. Yep I have tried another device and still same issue... I got in touch with EA a bit ago and they told me they cannot help me with the issue as they have no control over the server side of things apparently and that I should come too the forum and post... 

Message 14 of 18 (426 Views)

Hero
@ResistanceIsBest We have established that it is not a device problem (cache, reinstall, change device, check date and time ... nothing worked), it is clear that something went wrong with saving to the server and now it can no longer recall your game; who can help you here? I believe none!
If I were you I would stick to the phone or the keyboard until I find an operator who CAN HELP YOU.
- You can try, with the help of an operator) to restore an old save of your city (ROLLBACK) to a date when you are sure that everything was working.
Alternative is to try to contact the team via TWITTER: https://twitter.com/EAHelp

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 15 of 18 (413 Views)

Re: CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER

★★★★ Novice

Sometimes you have to reinstall the game (uninstall the game and install it again), it happens to me at least twice a year.

Message 16 of 18 (399 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Bafanc  Oh jeez.. I juss want too be able too play gggrrrrr.... Takin wizz now... Still can't load fame up... Always same shizz,, cannot connect to the server..

Still trying... 

Message 17 of 18 (333 Views)

Re: CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER

★★★ Novice

@8110Charlie Will try again but I have done this bout 3 times already lol..

Message 18 of 18 (332 Views)