Buying new land

by shelld8754

Original Post

Buying new land

★ Novice

Hi please could someone help me I’ve run out of space.

ive plenty of money but when I go to purchase land it won’t let me I’ll press to purchase but it doesn’t give the land 

thanks in advance x 🙌

Message 1 of 10 (1,092 Views)

Re: Buying new land

Lack of punctuation and properly constructed sentences makes your question very unclear. I do not really understand what your issue is.

I can only guess that the land plots you are trying to buy is not available for money and can only be bought with tokens

You can get tokens by doing the Daily challenges, Events usually rewards tokens at some point

Golden Goose Realty is a premium building, that is currently NOT available for purchase, that gives tokens - if/when it returns, I recommend buying it

If this is not your issue, please try to explain it further.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 10 (1,081 Views)

★ Novice

Lack of punctuation 😂😂😂

Message 3 of 10 (1,066 Views)

★★ Novice

it till me I leave no more tokens to by land how  can I get tokens.

Message 4 of 10 (906 Views)

Hero

As stated above you need to watch out for the Golden Goose Realty building to return.

Message 5 of 10 (882 Views)

★★ Novice
@snooty82 How do I get land
Message 6 of 10 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@snooty82 

Read the answers in the thread you asked on, specifically the comment right above yours

Message 7 of 10 (689 Views)

★★ Novice

How do I go about getting new land?

Message 8 of 10 (618 Views)

@snooty82 

Tap the 4 arrow button, bottom right

Scan your town to find purchable land plots

Tap the plot you wish to buy, if you have enough money

If the plot says "unlock" and have no money option you will need Free Land Tokens

You can obtain Free Land Tokens by doing Daily challenges, some events or the Golden Goose Realty (150 donuts)

Golden Goose Realty is not currently available, but will likely return next year, so start saving donuts

In the mean time, keep doing the Daily Challenges to get Free Land Tokens

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 9 of 10 (611 Views)

★★ Novice
@snooty82 i need to buy new land, how do i go about doing that
Message 10 of 10 (600 Views)