Re: Buttons not working

by graceismymid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buttons not working

★★ Novice

When I go into a characters task menu or some other menus the back button does not do anything when I push it, however it does work sometimes. The same also happens for descriptions of items in the store, some will not pop up if I click on the information button. I did also just get a new phone but I do not know how this would be related.

Message 1 of 3 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I actually figured out the problem. Sorry I didn't update earlier. It has to do with a glitch on the phone combined with the way that a bunch of games are designed. I don't know all the details but if you turn the screen around it will usually fix itself temporarily. Other people have apparently had the same problem with this phone.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (571 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @graceismymid 

I have similar problem, for me this is due to lag or freeze, the update time prevents clicking on the button. This is often due to an overcrowded city. 

If it's an other problem let know us.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 2 of 3 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually figured out the problem. Sorry I didn't update earlier. It has to do with a glitch on the phone combined with the way that a bunch of games are designed. I don't know all the details but if you turn the screen around it will usually fix itself temporarily. Other people have apparently had the same problem with this phone.

Message 3 of 3 (572 Views)