Re: Bunny Stunner has stopped working, you get forced to edit screen.

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Bunny Stunner has stopped working, you get forced to edit screen.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since the latest patch the "Bunny Stunner" have stopped working.

Its been 3-4 days and this has resulted with no basket drops, and I have probobly clicked about 500 bunnies.

When I used the zapper I got 7 baskets on 1 day, so its a bit annoying if they are connected to each other.

Tried Ea support and google for solutions and nothing is working.

Would really appreciate some form of help or just a heads up that people are currantly working on a fix

Message 1 of 12 (529 Views)

Not sure what is going on with the bunny stunner. Mine goes in and out of working. 

As for the no baskets. If you are finished with the quest line, then you will need to find the very rare "Fab Egg" in order to get baskets again. It took my over a week to the egg!! Now, I get baskets again, even thought its just a few.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 12 (511 Views)

★★★ Novice

Aha! I thought you needed the Bunny Stunner to get the egg aswell, then its just bad luck from my part: P

That solves the basket issue, but still the Bunny Stunner havnt worked since the latest patch for me, so I hope somebody

knows something about that aswell.

Thanks tho "Burghbaby" : )

Message 3 of 12 (506 Views)

You don't need the bunny stunner, just go around and tap on the bunnies. It takes longer but it works!

Good luck

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 4 of 12 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still no Egg>.<, Dont know if I should press "Accept as Solution" since you helped me with 1 of the questions. Still the Stunner isnt so Ill keep the thread alive for a while longer!

Thanks for the help!

Message 5 of 12 (479 Views)

Have you tried to uninstall the app and reinstall it to see if the stunner starts working again. Please only do this if you are not playing anonymously. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 6 of 12 (477 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ive reinstalled it on my Ipad and on Bluestacks that I use on the computer. The problem is still occurring so Im still tapping away manually for those darn Bunnies, must be over 2 k bunnies by now>.< : P

Message 7 of 12 (474 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too have been having this problem. I've done all the basic trouble shooting steps but still no joy. Very annoying!
Message 8 of 12 (450 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yea I agree, and it seems like allot of people are having issues with the baskets and not many eather care or experience any problems with the Stunner so not to much out there to find , solution wise.

Still tapping away for that Fabrege egg but its starting to feel like a myth!: P

Message 9 of 12 (439 Views)

It took me about a week and over 2000 bunnies before I tapped the right bunny with that Fabergé egg! 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 10 of 12 (431 Views)