Re: Bundled Items Not Also Available Separately-THOH 2018 Edition

by TheGourdGod

Original Post

Bundled Items Not Also Available Separately-THOH 2018 Edition

Hero

In the THOH 2018 event, there is a bundle that includes the Pet Cemetery, the Snarling Zombie NPC and the Clawing Zombie NPC.

These items were available separately in 2016 but were bundled in 2017's event and are now currently available as a bundle again.

I already own the Pet Cemetery and the Snarling Zombie, but I am not able to get the Clawing Zombie because it is in a bundle.

This happens all the time with bundles.

Please stop bundling items together unless you make them available separately as well.

Please add your "Me Too" if this has happened to you.

Message 1 of 23 (1,414 Views)

★ Novice

Including the following bundles that are effected or might be: Burns Dragon Bundle, Wiggops Bundle, Treestache Bundle.

Message 2 of 23 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

У меня тоже. Такая же ситуация

Message 3 of 23 (1,252 Views)

Pet Cemetery Won't Show Up In Store!!!

★★ Novice

I have saved up donuts every Halloween in hopes to buy the Pet Cemetery from the store and every year (including THIS week) I see on various blogs that it came out as a bundle. But it does not show up in my store because apparently I have the cat and dog zombie which comes with it. I seriously need this cemetery and am very crushed I can never buy it! Can you please make it purchasable separately so I can finally obtain it?!?

That would make me SO happy!

Message 4 of 23 (1,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have wanted the pet cemetery for ages and was looking forward to getting it, I already have the zombie cat so it has not shown up in my shop either. Really disappointed. 

Message 5 of 23 (1,197 Views)

★★ Novice

Who do we have to beg?!?

Message 6 of 23 (1,169 Views)

Hero
Just adding that Witch Marge and Cauldron have this same issue. Players who have the Cauldron are not offered Witch Marge.
Message 7 of 23 (1,053 Views)

Betreff: Bundled Items Not Also Available Separately-THOH 2018 Edition

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I had the same issue wit the pet cemetery and now I can't get Witch Marge because I have the Cauldron.

Message 8 of 23 (1,032 Views)

★ Novice

Having the same issue here with Witch Marge and the Cauldron - I have the Cauldron because it was given out in a Mystery Box ages a couple years ago, but since that was meant to be bundled with Witch Marge then (as we were notified in game and received compensatory donuts for), anyone that got that is now forever unable to get Witch Marge, punishing the players for a bug on the developers' side. 

I have the same issue with Mayan Homer whenever he gets offered - Mayan Marge was issued by herself three or four years ago, Mayan Homer wasn't available. And now they are only offered together. I would gladly pay full bundle price for just the items I don't have. As someone with some basic programming experience, this really should not be that hard to fix. It's kinda infuriating that they have ignored it for years, leaving the loyal customers who have been around for years and paid for things with donuts earlier unable to get certain items in the game.

Message 9 of 23 (919 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EA_Mai Would it be possible to forward this issue to whichever team deals with adding returning content to the game please? It keeps occurring time and time again, it would be really great if every player was able to buy the items they don’t already have irrespective of previous purchases. Thank you. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 10 of 23 (912 Views)