Buildings, decorations and characters not 'layering' correctly

by Fingerpopping58

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buildings, decorations and characters not 'layering' correctly

★★ Novice

For the past couple of days my buildings and decorations have been all jumbled with characters partly hidden as they walk through my town. I thought at first it might be my device (iPad) but visiting my town as a neighbour from another device (iPhone) the same jumble still appears. Presumably my iPhone is looking at what's on the EA server rather than what's on my iPad.

Message 1 of 5 (236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Buildings, decorations and characters not 'layering' correctly

This usually helps.

load the game on an Android device (you are connected to Origin/EA so you wont loose your games, just remember to log ou on your Apple device).

For those who are experiancing this on Android, try loading it to an Apple device.

If you dont have access to an adroid device you could ask support to do it for you.

use the headline technical issue, do not use bug or glitch, and ask them to load your game to an Android.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (218 Views)

All Replies

This usually helps.

load the game on an Android device (you are connected to Origin/EA so you wont loose your games, just remember to log ou on your Apple device).

For those who are experiancing this on Android, try loading it to an Apple device.

If you dont have access to an adroid device you could ask support to do it for you.

use the headline technical issue, do not use bug or glitch, and ask them to load your game to an Android.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (219 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Remove all bridges and water underneath monorail pieces.  That should fix it.

Oh, and bridges count toward your town item limit, too.

Message 3 of 5 (214 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for taking the time to reply. As I don't have an Android device I took your advice and have chatted with EA. It seems I may need to have my game 'reset' (not really sure what that entails), but the technical department that can do that will not be available for another 10 hours so I'll try them again later. Fingers crossed!

Message 4 of 5 (188 Views)

★★★ Newbie
None of the answers provided have worked for me whatsoever. Anyone else still having layering issues?
Message 5 of 5 (163 Views)