Building missing

by LordPakPak

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Building missing

★★ Novice

I bought a building with doughnuts and placed in my world. I just noticed it's missing. I've checked my storage it's not there either, and the doughnuts spent are still gone they didn't revert back to my account or anything. Strangely enough I have the building in my store again.

Could the building be restored ? Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Building missing

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi, this site is for players helping other players, you will need to contact EA about this issue.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/80732/how-to-contact-ea-directly/

Note that it is a good idea to go to the friends screen and back to your town after every time you play so that the game synchronises and game progress is saved. This is particularly of benefit after buying items with donuts. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (389 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi, this site is for players helping other players, you will need to contact EA about this issue.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/80732/how-to-contact-ea-directly/

Note that it is a good idea to go to the friends screen and back to your town after every time you play so that the game synchronises and game progress is saved. This is particularly of benefit after buying items with donuts. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (390 Views)

★★ Novice
@Muhsterino Oh ok thanks, I've contacted EA support. And thanks for the tip about the visiting friends towns to sync game progress!
Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)