Re: [Bug Report] Problem with "Burning Wreath of Fire: Krusty & Comic B

by TrippettasI

Original Post

[Bug Report] Problem with "Burning Wreath of Fire: Krusty & Comic Book Guy"

★★★★★ Novice

Simultaneously to the Quest "You Better Not Cry Pt. 1", the Quest "Burning Wreath of Fire: Krusty" was triggered today in my Spingfield.

But a few minutes after I told Krusty to solve "Burning Wreath of Fire: Krusty", the Quest  disappeared from my Taskbook, while Krusty was still busy with this Quest.

Now Krusty has ended the Task, but the Quest wasn't returning in the Taskbook and no Reward were payed out. So even the Quest "Burning Wreath of Fire: Comic Book Guy" wasn't triggered, too.

Does anyone have these Problems, too?

Message 1 of 4 (336 Views)

Yes. I have noticed this too.

I think it is because Maggie is an early release (she was suppose to come in Act three but EA decided to make it a xmas present) and her questline is a continuation of the Act two questline.

Act two is about competition and later vandalism. Maggie's quest is to rectify it by nice deeds.

Somehow you cant go back to naughty after you started the nice.

Another option for EA wouldve been an early release and a halt on her quest until Act three.

This is only my personal opinion of this.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

I started Krusty on the Wreath Quest and somehow it reset, started him again and now it seems ok, shows in the taskbar. However when I attempt to tap on Marge's exclamation bubble the game crashes/quits out. Every darn time. This also negates the last 1 or 2 things I do just previous. So now I'm stuck ignoring Marge.

Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

★★ Novice

I have completed everything up to and including the moonshine shack. Marge has an (!) bubble but no icon on task bar. I've moved on to the new years quests but cannot tap Marge without the game immediately crashing. Just Marge. Crashing. Every time.

I was hoping there would be another update, since the previous one solved other issues. I still have one particular friend whom attempting to visit inexplicably crashed the game as well.

Am I going to miss out on Maggie completely now????

Is there no other way to contact support? The site lists several ways to contact but only allows me access to this forum.

Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)