Bug Report. Missing New Frontier Land Expansion, Prospecting, Bridge, etc...

by purpleglitter

Original Post

Rif.: Bug Report. Missing New Frontier Land Expansion, Prospecting, Bridge, etc.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@purpleglitterOne or two won't change the problem! These are issues that need to be resolved individually and probably only with the help of a customer support advisor. I am not a wizard and I cannot know, without accessing the log files, what went wrong, but if even trying to access from another device, the personal scenario does not change, then probably the game was not able to save the new territory. You can contact the help center directly from the game (so they can receive all the data necessary to access your city): 

https://help.ea.com/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-tappe...
The only advice, if they should not be able to solve .. ask for a rollback (restore the game) to a date before the start of the event ... talk to them; maybe your device, at the first access to the new world, did not save well the new updates and the new territories (mine is just a hypothesis)!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 11 of 46 (714 Views)

Rif.: Bug Report. Missing New Frontier Land Expansion, Prospecting, Bridge, etc.

★★★★ Novice

I just talked to someone that said they have now gotten a lot of reports of this happening to other people. She said they have been working on it a couple days now trying to fix it. Does anyone know if this is true, or was she just trying to get me off the phone so she wouldn't have to deal with me anymore? I haven't seen many other people talking about this problem.

Message 12 of 46 (675 Views)

@purpleglitter 

I do not know of many cases but I do know that you are not alone

I also know that there is little AHQ can do for you beyond giving you advice on what trouble shooting steps you should do and how to contact support (all of which you already know) and give you emotional support.

@EA_Lanna what do you know?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 13 of 46 (664 Views)

Re: Bug Report. Missing New Frontier Land Expansion, Prospecting, Bridge, etc...

★★ Novice

I am also experiencing this issue. There is no new land available for me in the Heights area and no way to purchase land in that area.

Message 14 of 46 (642 Views)

Re: Bug Report. Missing New Frontier Land Expansion, Prospecting, Bridge, etc...

Hero
@thoma5255 on which device do you play? What version of the app do you use?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 15 of 46 (640 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc I’m on IPhone and the version of the game I am on is Version: 4.52.5
Message 16 of 46 (633 Views)

Hero
@thoma5255 And don't you even see the grand canyon, the bison and the shack beyond the broken bridge?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 17 of 46 (627 Views)

★★ Novice
@Bafanc Nope not at all. There is no river, bridge, shack, etc.
Message 18 of 46 (620 Views)

Hero
@thoma5255 a really bad bug! I recommend that you contact customer service; something went wrong!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 19 of 46 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finished the required tasks but never received the tab on the side bar to collect wood and nails so I was unable to even start the new tasks for brave new world part 1.I have uninstalled the game several times and have done Connie Appleseed tasks to collect apple trees several times too.

I got on to the EA support link and got the same questions about removing and reinstalling the game ,but they were no help at as usual as I have contacted them before and they say it’s a bug and the team will look into it and never do. I guess because they don’t make any or not enough profit from simpsons tapped out they don’t give a * about us.As usual the mighty corporate dollar is there main area of focus and they don’t give a stuff about us,I make no apologies for my comments as being the minority we always get pushed to the side and forgotten about.If we earned them $$$$ it would be a different story.Super disappointed about the game not being able to progress and EA in general

Message 20 of 46 (531 Views)