Re: [Bug] DailyTask will reward 0 Donuts!

by IckabodSchrek

Original Post

[Bug] DailyTask will reward 0 Donuts!

★★★★★ Novice

Today I got a DailyTask that will reward 0 Donuts if I will send 10 Springfielders to a Flight.

Has anybody this issue, too?

Message 1 of 7 (570 Views)

Champion (Retired)
This could be graphical glitch. Re-sync your game by visiting Krustyland or Other Springfield and see if that fixes it.

Other things you can try are to force quit and restart the game or to uninstal/reinstall the game.

If nothing works, tap the 'x' to dismiss the challenge and get a new one.

If that doesn't work for you, you will need to contact EA directly requesting Technical Support.
Message 2 of 7 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@thedribz  Visiting Krustyland or Other Springfield doesn't have an effect on this.

A force quit and restart doesn't have an effect, too.

A deinstallation and reinstallation of the game cannot solve it, too.

Since EA Support does not care about programming issues, I have to dismiss the task, but in fact this will not solve this programming failure, it only would ignore it.

Message 3 of 7 (538 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JollaTesteryou are right.  EA Support do not care about programming issues.  It is extremely disappointing that we keep sending people to Support only to have Support send them back here.

If ignoring the task means that you are able to get a more tangible reward for your challenge then that is what you will need to do.  There is nothing else that can be done.

Until we get someone from EA to actually join the conversation and realize the position we have been put in, nothing will change.  Perhaps we should just follow in the footsteps of our good friend @minicha-em and pester Community Members in the hopes of actually getting there attention.

@EA_Archi Maybe you could have a word with the developers and see if they would be able to back us up.  What exactly are we supposed to do with this forum?  It seems like a waste of time providing the same solution which gets the same result all the time.  Support need to know that we are not the developers and that they actually need to follow some sort of protocol to ensure the developers "ACTUALLY" find out about the bugs that are causing issues in the game.

Message 4 of 7 (528 Views)

CM = Community MANAGER not member. Large smile

The only ones here employed by EA, to run and moderate AHQ, they are not support.

The only ones that are allowed to have EA_ in their name and the EA logo

Im sorry. this is *&(%H&^#

I mean this situation.

Me and thedribz so obviously want to help jollytester but we cant.

it is frustrating that support wont take on their responsibility, especially since we can not do it, literally.

we'd love to do it but we cant.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 7 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also this problem, with another question.

Message 6 of 7 (494 Views)

★ Guide

If you get this tap the to cancel the task, or you will receive exactly what is showing. Nothing. It's a bug.

Message 7 of 7 (444 Views)