Re: Bonus multiplier

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

★ Apprentice

At least you managed to contact them, which is not my case. My chat window stayed there for hours, I never got to chat with anybody, in 8 hours! It's the second time I try to contact them and get nobody online (previous case was when Kodos went missing, luckily he reappeared a few hours later.). That's it. That is not a correct way to treat customers. I'm sad and extremely disappointed, I'm not a whale so those 200 donuts for me represent a LOT, way too much to forgive them and not being even able to contact them is the final straw. I'm outta here and will delete the Simpson Tapped Out from my tablet. Farewell Springfielders and sorry for my neighboreenos.

Message 91 of 94 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This is blatant theft. I purchased 3 Beach Hideaways and 60%-age points of XP bonus for 120 donuts. EA provided the 3 Beach Hideaways, but only (after the update) provided 15%-age points of XP bonus. The only reasonable solutions are 

1) to restore the XP bonus points that I purchased, or

2) unwind the entire transaction, replacing ALL of my 120 donuts for return of the purchased items.

Frankly, I'm so tired of this nonsense that I don't much care which solution EA chooses at this point. However, telling me it's been reported by others, and that it's not coming back, is not a suitable response.

bonitajustice76

Message 92 of 94 (496 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi folks, 

I just want to chime in to let you know that the change was not intended and will be reverted. Please keep an eye for updates.

Hope that helps.

Message 93 of 94 (1,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm very upset about this. This is absolutely a bait and switch situation! I wouldn't have bought all four if it wasn't advertised as it was. I want my percentage back or my dounts!
Message 94 of 94 (420 Views)