Rif.: Blocked Task NO BUCKS GIVEN pt 1

by Qu33Nette

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blocked Task NO BUCKS GIVEN pt 1

★★★★ Novice

I purchased this premium character from the yearbook mystery box but I can't complete the tasks. None of the characters are blocked. I'm assuming I need the Isotope stadium? But I don't see it available in the store. 

Message 1 of 8 (2,645 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@Qu33Nette You didn't find it in the yearbook, but in the Shattered Dreams mystery box .. and also in this box you will find the ISOTOPE stadium, necessary to complete the questline!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,621 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Qu33Nette You didn't find it in the yearbook, but in the Shattered Dreams mystery box .. and also in this box you will find the ISOTOPE stadium, necessary to complete the questline!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 8 (2,622 Views)

Hero
@Qu33Nette Unfortunately they should have bundled these two elements, because otherwise the character's questline remains blocked, without the stadium! Unfortunately, this is not the only mistake of this kind!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 8 (2,619 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You're right it was in the shattered box but they should've bundled the items. We shouldn't have to buy more coins in *hopes* of getting the stadium.

Message 4 of 8 (2,593 Views)

Re: Blocked Task NO BUCKS GIVEN pt 1

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem but ea have just recommended that I clear cache or store character and visit a friend's Springfield and return. None of this works. Have you been able to resolve this?

Message 5 of 8 (2,116 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@TURKEYBLUE1987 wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem but ea have just recommended that I clear cache or store character and visit a friend's Springfield and return. None of this works. Have you been able to resolve this?

Yes but no thanks to EA. I had to buy more tokens in order to get the stadium.. That's the only thing that just

Message 6 of 8 (2,102 Views)

Hero
@TURKEYBLUE1987 You can't complete the quest if you don't have the stadium, but there's no rush! You will probably take it further, inside one of the many mystery boxes that each event, before, during and after, offers! You just have to be patient and wait ... it's a game, let's play! So much Buck does not run away and is now yours; you can make it work and earn money and XP. When you have what you lack, you will complete the pending mission!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 7 of 8 (2,094 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TURKEYBLUE1987That's a standard answer of the support if they have a request of something not working as expected.

This doing is for resetting a job, save the changes and reload the game. For some bad behaviour it might work but not for the bugs and not for Buck(s).

This behaviour with Buck is similar to the one with the Pita Bus which can not be set free until Luann is in the game.

Message 8 of 8 (1,972 Views)