Re: Blackbeard missing item

by brendons75

Original Post

Blackbeard missing item

★ Novice

Recently received Blackbeard from the Yearbook Mystery Box, now I can't complete quest "No Legs to stand on pt. 1, Make Blackbeard seek his treasure." It looks like I need his Ghost Ship (that didn't come with him) to complete the quest. I have spoken to other players and they are having the same issue. I think an update needs to be done to give people his ship.

Message 1 of 3 (648 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi, there are some prizes from the Yearbook Mystery Box where quests cannot be carried out because you need another building/item. You could try contacting EA and ask if they could give you the Pirate Ghost Ship.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a game advisor. Same login as the game.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (624 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'd like to have better news, but maybe misery loves company. After contacting EA they put the Ghost ship in my inventory and removed Blackbeard. Frown

I have been working with them for over a week now, and they still haven't been able to solve the issue. My incident/case appear to be shifting from tech to tech, and the latest is now telling me to log another case "that I can't log in". I have been playing through the issue, but have that pesky job sitting there taunting me. My OCD is going a little haywire. Zipped lips

Good luck.

Message 3 of 3 (501 Views)