Pool upgrade won't register

by catrionah4

Original Post

Better Class of Politics Pool problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Bei der Quest "Höhere Sphären in der Politik 3" erhalte ich ständig die Aufforderung einen Pool zu plazieren und aufzurüsten.

Habe mittlerweile schon 7 Pools platziert und 5 davon bereits auf Stufe 2 aufgerüstet und erhalte die Aufforderung dennoch immer weiter. Die Aufgabe durchläuft also eine Schleife. Würde gerne Mrs. Quimby und die Springfielder zu einer Spendenparty schicken und die überschüssigen Pools verkaufen.

Hoffe Sie können mir hier weiterhelfen.

Ich benutze die Android-Version auf meinem Jolla Phone. Ich bin Level 56, Bonus Level 2.
-----------------------------------------------------------

On the third Quest of Mrs. Quimby there is a permanent error. I should ever place and level up a pool. In the meantime I placed 7 Pools, 5 of them have been leveled up to level 2, but the task of placing and level up a pool will appear and appear every time again. So there is a loop with this task.

I would Mrs. Quimby and the Springfielders take part at the charity party and sell the pools I don't need.

Hope you can help me.

I run the Android Version on my Jolla Phone. I'm on level 56, Bonus Level 2.
Message 1 of 55 (1,659 Views)

Re: Problem with Quest

The pool used to be unique, changed to multiple yesterday 26th of Aug.
So it is weired that you were able to buy more than one.

his Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 55 (1,619 Views)

Better Class Of Politics Pt3 Bugged

★ Novice

Hi,

I've having a problem with the Lvl53 mission Better Class Of Politics Pt3 where you have to build a pool at the Quimby estate, that I've done, and that is marked as done, then it says upgrade the pool, I did that(twice) but it still hasn't passed that part of the mission, trying to host the party just takes me back to buy another pool, so I've done it again and now have 2 upgraded pools, but still can't progress with the party. The Pool is still orange in the item menu. I also can't sell the pools I've already bought.

Cheers,

Craig

Message 3 of 55 (1,622 Views)

Re: Better Class Of Politics Pt3 Bugged

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Giarc1982 Thats the same Problem I have. It's very annoying!

@

Message 4 of 55 (1,599 Views)

Mrs. Quimby pool glitch.

★★★ Newbie
I am having an error on the pool as well. I'm level 53. I have finished placing the pool, check mark recieved. But that's as far as I can go. I have placed three pools and upgraded them all to level three and I still can't get a check mark on 'upgrade a pool'. Very frustrating. Will I ever be able to complete the mission and continue on in the game?
Message 5 of 55 (1,583 Views)

Re: Better Class Of Politics Pt3 Bugged

Good luck and thanks for the update in your case.

I dont understand why things can not be tested properly before changes are implemented!
The pool went from unique to multiple and the ability to choose what version of upgrade level to display on the 26th of August and that is also when this glitch went into effect. So I assume that the change in programming caused this because it was not tested enough (ie how the change would effect the questline).
Getting tired of hearing of bugs and glitches that should not be, all because the testing prior to release is insufficient. Is it so flowering hard to wait until the tests are done instead of rushing the release? Is it more important to please those that scream "Now! More! Now! Now!" than put out a working, glitch free product? It seems like that is the case.
Sorry. Rant over.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 55 (1,569 Views)
Highlighted

Pool upgrade won't register

★★ Newbie

Simpsons to pool on level 53 won't register as upgraded so I can't carry on with the tasks

Message 7 of 55 (1,554 Views)

unable to update pool on simpsons tapped out

★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 55 (1,490 Views)

Re: unable to update pool on simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie

Me too! Well, I'm able to upgrade it, but the game doesn't recognise that Iv'e done it. So glad it's not just me!

Message 9 of 55 (1,476 Views)

Re: Better Class of Politics Pool problem

★★★ Newbie

So glad it's not just me!

Message 10 of 55 (1,501 Views)