Bart and Database not spawning skeletons

by gudmund468

Original Post

Bart and Database not spawning skeletons

★ Novice

Neither Bart nor Database are spawning skeletons.  I have my kids separated into three houses so as to not go over the limit when spawning.  Even set up a separate additional house for Bart by himself.  No skeletons are spawned when the house that Database is in or Bart is in are tapped when the tasks are done.  The only skeletons I get are from the Gate to Nowhere. I know I am not over the limit after the Bart house as the next house spawns the nightmares it is supposed to.

Not sure if this is a factor, but my campfire requires skeletons to upgrade to level 45.  I thought I noticed a lack of bunnies spawning for the previous level as well.

Message 1 of 11 (937 Views)

Re: Bart and Database not spawning skeletons

The skeletons does not necessarily come from the brown house used by Bart and Database.

they can pop up around another brownhouse.

look for them near every brown house you have.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 11 (907 Views)

★ Novice
No it has not fixed the problem I have 8 brown house & am still producing 1 Skelton every 4 hrs & it's not coming off the 30 I was suppose to squish yesterday. Even taken Bart off the fight & putting him in brown house doesn't help. Same issues last week with bunnies.

I've also realised I'm missing one of my characters outfits, not sure when I lost it but I am positive I had a suit for moe ???
Message 3 of 11 (899 Views)

★ Novice
Well I've searched my whole town several times & no skeletons only green monsters. I love my Simpsons game as it was the first thing I added to my phone, i have been playing it for years now, but this years Halloween game has been nothing but a pain in my arse. I know it's not just me because my partner & friends are complaining also. CHECK YOUR REVIEW PAGE pleeeeeeease! Some of my mates have stopped playing all together
Message 4 of 11 (896 Views)

★ Novice

They were not spawning anywhere.  All of my spawns happen around the initial brown house where the children first began the quest.  I always go back to that house and find the spawns there.  Also, waiting in several different locations for the existing spawns to gather before going to the next brown house did not yield any skeletons.

For some reason the skeletons are spawning today.  I have not changed anything, but am glad they are now showing up so I can work toward the weekly challenge.  Hopefully this will continue and not happen again.

Message 5 of 11 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My tapped out is doing the exact same. Had a couple the other day but it's doing it with the rabbits too. Really annoying as my shopkeepers challenges are squish 30 skeletons, even when I click go to it takes me to the brown house. Put Bart and data to work and no skeletons Frown I always seem to have an issue when there's an event that means I can't complete it! I'm still grieving about missing out on Cherry bobbins Wink
Message 6 of 11 (831 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had just Database and Bart in the brown house for 30 minutes before sending the other kids to hunt nightmares. When Bart and Database were done, still no skeletons.
Message 7 of 11 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Rubbish isn't itFrown
Message 8 of 11 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree. It's been two days and I haven't gotten a single skeleton so I can't finish shopkeepers challenge. I guess I'm going to get screwed out of donuts. 

Message 9 of 11 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I seem to get an issue with every event that prevents me from completing/getting all the prizes. It does make you a bit cynical! Wondered if I spent £15 on donuts whether my gameplay would be a lot more reliable!
Message 10 of 11 (696 Views)