Bank and Top Chop Barber Shop - Missing - Wild West

by RobertoVJ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bank and Top Chop Barber Shop - Missing - Wild West

★★★ Newbie

Hi, yesterday I unlocked the Bank and Top Chop Barber Shop....but at the time I was placing it in my Springfield, the game lost connection.....When I back to the game, the Bank and Top Chop Barber Shop wasn't there.

I looked in all Springfield, in all the ítems and buildings stored...but nothing.

Actually Im unlocking the 8th ítem of the event, so the 7th (Top Chop....) appears as completed.

Do you have any idea for recover this building?

Message 1 of 6 (426 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bank and Top Chop Barber Shop - Missing - Wild West

Hero (Retired)

@RobertoVJ wrote:

I will wait for an update for a possible solution.

Thank you!!!

An update isn't going to fix this for you.  You'll have to contact Customer Support and ask them to put the buildings in the game for you.  When setting up the case select "Missing content" as your Topic, then "Never received content" as your Issue.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (362 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Hi!

Have you looked through your main inventory (to check this, do not click the yellow arrow at the left hand side of the inventory screen, rather just start scrolling when you first open the inventory), or just the subcategories (the subcategories have the icons that you tap in order to look in them)?

Sometimes things appear in just the main inventory and not the subcategories, and on top of that they sometimes appear out of alphabetical order - so it's important to scroll through the entire main inventory.

If you still can't find it after checking both the subcategories and the main inventory, you may want to consider contacting EA help.

To do this, follow this link:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out

Be sure to select "Missing Content" or you may be redirected back here.

Depending on where you are, and the time of day, different contact options may be available for you to choose from. The "Call Back" option is personally my preferred option, but is only available during EA's business hours and is not available at all in some regions. "Live Chat" is also a good option. There also may be an E-Mail option, but response times tend to vary and it may take awhile for someone to contact you.

Good Luck - I hope you are able to get your missing buildings back!

Message 2 of 6 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi

Thank you for your time and your answer.

I followed your advice and searched in the main invenory, in all categories...but nothing.

Actually, I unloocked all the wil west ítems for the act 1 and the game shows me a mission for the Bank and Top Chop Barber Shop, but as you can see in the picture, the mission is loocked.

I tried to contact EA as first option, but I have third part donuts problema, so they can help me.

Thank you!!!

Message 3 of 6 (359 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RobertoVJ wrote:

Thank you!!!

An update isn't going to fix this for you.  You'll have to contact Customer Support and ask them to put the buildings in the game for you.  When setting up the case select "Missing content" as your Topic, then "Never received content" as your Issue.

Message 4 of 6 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me. I scrolled through *entire* inventory and it is not there. ID kbanon82.

Message 5 of 6 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
This is a player-helping-player forum provided by EA, so unfortunately we have no way to give you the missing items.

If the items are not in your inventory or town, then the only way I know of to resolve this issue is to contact EA help.

To do so please follow one of the links provided above by either wadebear or myself (either one will take you to EA Help/Customer Support), and be sure to select "Missing Content."

I really do hope that you both are able to have the missing buildings returned to your towns.
Message 6 of 6 (318 Views)