Re: Back from the future pt 1

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Back from the future pt 1

★ Novice

The quest says to tap Homer 10 times in a row to get the Jebediah Statue so Jessica Lovejoy can do tasks. Every time I tap on Homer it just pulls up his tasks without going towards the tapping him 10 times in a row.  How do I ‘tap Homer’ to finish this quest?

Message 1 of 7 (2,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero
1) Start Homer on an easy outdoor task such as playing with his My Pad.
2) While Homer is busy tapping away on his My Pad, you need to tap Homer 10 times, quickly. Don't stop tapping.
Homer will laugh and tell you to stop, but don’t listen to him! If his task screen comes up just ignore it and keep tapping.
3) Tap until you see the Jebediah Statue icon pop up

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,125 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero
1) Start Homer on an easy outdoor task such as playing with his My Pad.
2) While Homer is busy tapping away on his My Pad, you need to tap Homer 10 times, quickly. Don't stop tapping.
Homer will laugh and tell you to stop, but don’t listen to him! If his task screen comes up just ignore it and keep tapping.
3) Tap until you see the Jebediah Statue icon pop up

Message 2 of 7 (2,126 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much. It worked.

Message 3 of 7 (2,095 Views)

★ Novice
@11EEvey Thanks so very much!!!!!
Message 4 of 7 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Guide
@11EEvey Thank you 🙏 😊 I had been stuck with this for years 🤯
Message 5 of 7 (912 Views)

Back to the future Pt 1

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have this quest and am unable to complete it. Tapping homer does nothing. 

I have verified that I am tapping properly by creating an anonymous town and tapping Homer to get the statue and that works without an issue. 

I have put my entire town in inventory except for Homer and tested, same issue

I have tried on multiple iOS devices, ranging from iOS 14 to current beta 4 of iOS 15

I have tested on Android and Android emulators 

I reached out to EA support who says they added the statue to my inventory, again I threw the entire town in inventory and dumped everything, no statue. 

Anyone come across a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Fixed iOS 5 to iOS 15

Message 6 of 7 (924 Views)

Re: Back to the future Pt 1

★ Novice

After six email tickets and two phone calls, I finally got an advisor to stay on the line while they added it. After logging back into the game the item was in my inventory.

if you had it when the secret launched ~2013 and sold it, they have since fixed it where the item can no longer be sold. It is now a unique item that EA support has to manually add to your game, only if tapping Homer does not provide it

Message 7 of 7 (882 Views)