Re: Around the world event

by Muhsterino

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Around the world event

★ Novice

Hi, I’ve been playing tapped out since release, but unfortunately last year I had phone issues and missed out on a couple of months of game play, looking back on the events I missed, i discovered that the around the world event was one event I was hoping would one day be released and really disappointed that I have missed it, my question is, is there anyway I can replay the event or have an opportunity to buy the events buildings and pieces? If this is possible it would be fantastic especially due to playing the game for so long, would make my town more complete, 

thanks 

Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi, unfortunately there is no way to replay the event, however EA do sometimes re-release items for sale during new events etc, so you may be lucky if they offer items that you missed. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (408 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi, unfortunately there is no way to replay the event, however EA do sometimes re-release items for sale during new events etc, so you may be lucky if they offer items that you missed. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (409 Views)