Re: Army of the five monkeys won't progress

by wadebear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Army of the five monkeys won't progress

★★★ Novice
The mission, the army of the five monkeys part 1 days completed but won't progress any further.

These two missions won't complete and I don't know what to do.
Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

For "Army of 5 Monkeys" you need to place the Skyberdyne Systems building.  You earn it by collecting Dark Matter (they look like black gems).  Open your event menu by tapping the trophy icon and you'll see it.

"Do Me a Solid" requires the 3D printer to be placed.  The Anvil will appear in your event menu. This is the crafting menu.

Crafting is divided into 2 parts - Demos and final products.  For example: You have to craft 12 Holo Tulip Demos using Robot Parts, then you can buy more with Future Bucks.  You'll need to craft 3 Vacation to Venus Demos before you can buy more with Future Bucks.

Crafting the Demos levels up your printer without spending additional Robot Parts.

And here's a bonus tip: If you don't have enough Robot Parts to level up you can tap the green button beside the progress bar (top of the menu just under the ?) and it will ask you to spend donuts or Do It.  Tap Do It and it will zip you over to a robot to tap.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (378 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

For "Army of 5 Monkeys" you need to place the Skyberdyne Systems building.  You earn it by collecting Dark Matter (they look like black gems).  Open your event menu by tapping the trophy icon and you'll see it.

"Do Me a Solid" requires the 3D printer to be placed.  The Anvil will appear in your event menu. This is the crafting menu.

Crafting is divided into 2 parts - Demos and final products.  For example: You have to craft 12 Holo Tulip Demos using Robot Parts, then you can buy more with Future Bucks.  You'll need to craft 3 Vacation to Venus Demos before you can buy more with Future Bucks.

Crafting the Demos levels up your printer without spending additional Robot Parts.

And here's a bonus tip: If you don't have enough Robot Parts to level up you can tap the green button beside the progress bar (top of the menu just under the ?) and it will ask you to spend donuts or Do It.  Tap Do It and it will zip you over to a robot to tap.

Message 2 of 3 (379 Views)

★★★ Novice
Now I feel like an idiot, I didn't click on the finished building that was away at the back of my land. Thank you very much for the help.
Message 3 of 3 (353 Views)