Apu is stuck

by hudsonvalo265

Original Post

Apu is stuck

★ Apprentice

A few weeks ago homer was stuck. Now APu s too.  Left corner, check mark ready to be played. I got homer unstuck by deleting and reinstalling the game. Seems it has to do with updates. I'm almost done with the dog pound part.

And I've been on level 939 for over a year, I think. Is that normal?

Message 1 of 6 (663 Views)

Re: Population Control Pt.6 problems

★ Apprentice
@hudsonvalo265 Apu is stuck in the left corner with the green check mark ready to use. Won't budge. 2 weeks ago Homer was stuck. I deleted and reinstalled. Then wanted me to update and that worked. I don't have another update needed yet. Ugh
Help
Message 2 of 6 (652 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was stuck with homer not working too. Then the update popped in and it unfroze homer. Now APu is stuck. Doing the same thing. Green check mark ready to play. It doesn't work to touch him. He's stuck. I don't need another update. Just had one.  Help please

Message 3 of 6 (639 Views)

Hero
@hudsonvalo265 I have gathered all your messages here, so we give a single answer to everyone and also because it had nothing to do with the other post on Homer; in that case it was a different problem than yours!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 6 (623 Views)

Rif.: Apu is stuck

Hero
@hudsonvalo265 I don't understand where and how APU is blocked; a screenshot and other information would have been useful; I still think I can give you some suggestions to unlock it (if that weren't enough, please add some images or more information).
Try to unlock APU by placing in your inventory for a moment the building where it is locked OR his shop (it must be his own and not a copy; if you have more than one you must archive them all, because the last one will be his) .
By archiving his KEM, you archive him too, freeing him from the mission he is stuck in.
Go to the neighbors area, then go back to town and put everything back in his place; keep us updated!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 5 of 6 (622 Views)

Re: Apu is stuck

Level 939 is maximum level for this game

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 6 (610 Views)