Re: Appeal: Please give us more land for Springfield Heights

by minicha-em

Original Post

Appeal: Please give us more land for Springfield Heights

★★★★★ Novice

Dear EA,
can you please give us more land for Springfield Heights?

It's a pity that the Area of Springfield Heights is so much smaller than the Area of Springfield.

It would be perfect if you can fit the Area of the Heights with the Area of Springfield and give us so more land.

I would finally get the Monorail Tunnels in function. At the Moment they are useless for my town, because I cannot finish my track, cause there is not enough land on Springfield Heights available.

Message 1 of 3 (449 Views)
Highlighted

Developers of this game does not frequent this Help Forum, so they're not likely to see your suggestion here.

Try the official forum instead, as the developers do go there to find suggestions and input. http://forum.ea.com/

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.

Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

I'm just a volunteer forum moderator but this request comes up often. Sadly the consensus among players is that Springfield heights is done.
Think Krustyland.  Just because I say this does not make it so, I like Springfield heights too and also want that land but it's been a very long time

since anything was released there. 

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 3 of 3 (395 Views)