Re: Animations

by minicha-em

Original Post

Animations

★★★ Newbie
What are the “animations” I get as rewards for completing missions and how do I see them?
Message 1 of 5 (2,147 Views)

Svar: Animations

I assume you mean the task for Mayor Quimby

He needs to earn more Executive Orders

but when he is done you can send him to a new visible (animated) task, 3hrs "tend dubious plant"

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (2,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also want to know. I unlocked Bart's animation with black hair but I can't find anything about it except for when I visit another town I can click the spray can to collect the money and tag "El barto".  I was able to do that before I unlocked the animation though

Message 3 of 5 (1,847 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Tapping on buildings in other towns is just a friend action. I assume you are referring to the second part of this event. Bart has an animated task to ‘own Shelbyville’.

https://tstoaddicts.com/2019/02/01/love-springfieldian-style-prize-guide-act-2-prizes-3-and-4-shelby...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 5 (1,842 Views)

You need to have Shellbyville Bluff decoration places

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 5 (1,834 Views)