[Android] An error occurred processing the login. Please retry.

by null

Original Post

[Android] An error occurred processing the login. Please retry.

★★★ Newbie

I got the update last week to allow me to login to my Origin account and add my Springfield to it, all very well and good and it worked perfectly up until Saturday.

Saturday morning Tapped Out had, for some reason, logged out of my Origin account and trying to sign back in again just gives the following error after typing in my password:

An error occurred processing the login. Please retry.

I have tried using my personal Wi-Fi, work's Wi-Fi and mobile data - all with the same result. In hope of logging back in I tried clearing all of the Tapped Out app data, allowed it to redownload all 80-odd MB of data but still no luck. As a last ditch attempt I completely removed Tapped Out and cleanly reinstalled it, but I'm still getting the same error.

I hope somebody can help, or atleast point me in the right direction.

Thanks, Dave.

Message 1 of 10 (18,636 Views)

Re: [Android] An error occurred processing the login. Please retry.

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same problem. 

Message 2 of 10 (18,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Someone on a German website recommended to uninstall and reinstall that app. I tried that several times, but it still happens to me as well. Maybe the servers are just down. Hope, someone of EA can answer.

Message 3 of 10 (18,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got the same problem for a week now. Ive tried everything n it always gives me the same error message. My account nameis droptopstang95. Plz get this issue fixed i love this game
Message 4 of 10 (18,526 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this same problem and have been since the day after I got the game.  this is officially an issue.

Message 5 of 10 (18,110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also having this issue just today. And finally i'm able to login to my Origin. 

1. First try restarting the devices. And re-log the origin (This solved my problem). 

2. If that doesnt work, i read re-installing the game and re-log the origin will solve this problem.

If any of above solution is not working, you'll need to contact the help desk. 

Message 6 of 10 (17,821 Views)

Message 7 of 10 (17,815 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried both of those and I am still having no luck loging in.
Should have known linking the account to origin was a bad plan.

Message 8 of 10 (17,789 Views)

★★ Novice

I managed to get mine to work. They needed me to verify my email address even though the orgin account has been used for years before this.

Message 9 of 10 (17,787 Views)

Community Manager
Closing thread as necro'd. Moved the necroing posts here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/An-error-occurred-processing-the-login-Please-retr...
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 10 of 10 (4,260 Views)