Re: After Krustyland update Tapped Out it doesn't run smoothly

by snoopy804103

Original Post

After Krustyland update Tapped Out it doesn't run smoothly

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yesterday was the big day. A new update, o boy!! 

But after updating the game didn't run smoothly on my xiaomi redmi 4A. Just stuttering, lagging, very annoying. Tried playing on another android phone, but results are exactly the same.

I hope there is a solution for this issue. 

Message 2 of 7 (908 Views)

I have a large city and it operates really slow

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing for a long time and my city is huge. With the latest update and the loss of Krustyland has given me a ton of new space to hypothetically rebuild Krustyland as part of my Springfield except the game moves so slow now. I've do e all the usual cache cleaning and reinstall ing but it is super slow, so much that I wish I didn't use the land expansion tokens. Anyone else w a big town and running into issues?
Message 1 of 7 (896 Views)

Re: I have a large city and it operates really slow

Hero (Retired)

I have read about problems, see this thread on the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/221546/psa-if-having-severe-lag-disconne...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 3 of 7 (878 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Seems like you are not alone. This thread is from the EA forum:

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/221546/psa-if-having-severe-lag-disconne...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 7 (878 Views)

★ Novice

No, I am not alone in this. Devil  A good thing because it will be a stimulus for EA to find a solution, hehe.  Or maybe some-one comes up with a solution in the thread you posted, Mushterino!!

Thanks, both of you!!

Message 5 of 7 (856 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, disconnecting the tracks of the injury500 did the trick for me. Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (852 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. I finally stored the race track part of the new Krustyland and now it's running smoothly again thank goodness .

Message 7 of 7 (649 Views)