After 8 hours of trying to solve this, this is wot I did and it works. press NEW. It doesn't make u start again.It just takes u back to your Springfield.

by skibby11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

After 8 hours of trying to solve this, this is wot I did and it works. press NEW. It doesn't make u start again.It just takes u back to your Springfield.

★★★ Apprentice
After 8 hours of trying to solve this, this is wot I did and it works. Press NO to the offer of lower level Springfield. Then when it offers you the NEW option press NEW. It doesn't make u start again. It just takes u back to your Springfield. I was super relieved!! Standard smile
Message 1 of 3 (786 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: After 8 hours of trying to solve this, this is wot I did and it works. press NEW. It doesn't make u start again.It just takes u back to your Springfield.

★★★ Apprentice
Has anyone taken my advice?? Has it worked for u as well??

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (807 Views)

All Replies

Re: After 8 hours of trying to solve this, this is wot I did and it works. press NEW. It doesn't make u start again.It just takes u back to your Springfield.

★★★ Apprentice
Has anyone taken my advice?? Has it worked for u as well??
Message 2 of 3 (808 Views)

Re: After 8 hours of trying to solve this, this is wot I did and it works. press NEW. It doesn't mak

★★★★★ Newbie
It didn't work. I tried pressing new, after trying for about a day to fix it, and it just have me a new game -.- yours may have been a fluke/lucky
Message 3 of 3 (459 Views)