Adding content in Tapped Out

by HokutoNoAndrea

Original Post

Adding content in Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the last Tapped Out update, very nice. Can you let us the chance to buy back other existing items like Stephen Hawking, Yakuza Boss, Insanity peppers etc.? Because i think that one of the most beautiful things of Tapped Out is that you have already created thousands of items so often you don't need to create new contents but only sell old items which people failed to buy in the past. For example i would like to have the opportunity to buy the legend Hawking, Yakuza boss and  Insanity peppers which was one of my favourite Simpsons Episode!!

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards

Message 1 of 2 (378 Views)

Re: Adding content in Tapped Out

Hero (Retired)

Hi, this site is for players helping other players, the developers won’t read your post. Hopefully the items you want may return in future, there has been a lot of returning content recently - as an example the Yearbook Mystery Box which had over 700 items previously released. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)