Act 1 in 7 days??

by TrollConan

Original Post

Act 1 in 7 days??

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I only had 7 days to complete act 1, and all challenges were active to complete only in 2 days. So time was not enough, I couldn't complete Ned's cookie house and couldn't get the hobo siblings. When I started act 2, I had 14 days to complete it. Why was the time for act 1 was so short?

Message 1 of 4 (150 Views)

Re: Act 1 in 7 days??

Hero (Retired)

The Christmas update was released as an App Store update on the 8th December so there was approximately 10 days to do Act One in. I managed to earn the 5th prize of the orphan twins even though I started late on the 9th December and only accessed my town twice daily on average.

When/how where you notified of the update?

Message 2 of 4 (143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play the game daily and when I tried to enter the game, it notified me as "there is an update! want! want! want!". So I updated the game and started the quest. I cannot miss it a week of a couple of days because I play it daily, and enter the game 2 times a day. I am about to get the 3rd prize in act 2, and there is still 9 days to go. And when the challenges started in act 1, it said "2 days for the new prizes" so there is a problem.

Message 3 of 4 (131 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Apologies for the delayed response.

It is understandably annoying that the game can sometimes take anywhere between 1-7 days to notify you of the update. It may be worth keeping an eye on a dedicated TSTO forum board or blog site to keep up to date on updates so you don't risk missing out on limited time items.

Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)