Account/ ID expired

by naomimini957

Original Post

Account/ ID expired

★★★ Newbie
Hey, well my problem is that I've had an Original account for a few years now and I tried to log in to my Simpsons Tapped out game a couple of days ago but it did not work. After that I ignored it for a few days but today I tried logging in directly on the Origin website but yet again, it did not work. It says that my account is expired or my ID and I want to know how to get my account back, because a few months ago I logged in without a problem. I need that accoutrements back because I have all of my Sims Add ons on that account and also I spend quite a lot of money in my Simpsons Game. I really need some help on how to get my account back. It works perfectly with my other two accounts but with my main one it does not work.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Message 1 of 4 (640 Views)

Re: Account/ ID expired

Champion (Retired)
Head over to ea.com and try to log in. When you see a link that says "Forgot password", click it and follow the prompts to reset your password. Once you have done that, you will be able to log in as per usual.
Message 2 of 4 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar issue, however I was told I needed to update my password, but I couldn't as my old password was on a different email account which has now been deleted. my user name was tabbyjessy, my email was [edit: email address removed] . Is there anyway the EA team could change the email address for me? I've lost a whole game because of the password glitch a few months back.

Message 3 of 4 (587 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@purplelefunk, there are two things you need to know, firstly do not post your email address or other personal details on this forum as it can be viewed publicly.  Secondly EA can help you, but not from here, you will need to contact then directly.  This forum is provided by EA to allow players to help each other.  The only EA employees that do visit are the Community Managers, who cannot help out with your request.

So here is what you need to do:

• Click on this link to open the contact page.
  • Select the platform you use and follow the prompts.
  • When it asks you for a topic, make sure to select "Manage account"
  • Provide as much information as you can (it would be helpful if you also had your Mayhem ID)

And that is it.  You will either get to talk to a Game Advisor or your request will be sent to a Game Advisor who will be in contact with you.

I hope you get your town back as soon as possible.

Message 4 of 4 (570 Views)