Accidentally spent donuts!! Help!

by slbrown15

Original Post

Accidentally spent donuts!! Help!

★★★ Newbie
I was browsing premium items and accidentally bought a funzo! The thing is creeping me out, I really don't want it running around my springfield, does anyone know how I can give it back and get my donuts back?!
Message 17 of 60 (1,648 Views)

Accidental donuts

★ Novice

I bought 300 donuts but it s didn't load so I thought that it didn't work. I then bought another 300 sand it worked and a day later my original 300 showed up. I have not spent the additional donuts can I get a refund since I only meant to buy 300 not 600.

Message 1 of 60 (1,605 Views)

Re: Accidental donuts

★★★★ Guide

You'll have to contact EA support over the phone.  They can't help you here.

Message 2 of 60 (1,593 Views)

Accidentally click on donuts

★★★★★ Novice

This has happened several times now and it's annoying!  Can a confirmation before donuts are used be added in?  I have accidentally used donuts while "collecting taxes".  Before I know it I have used 12, 20, or whatever donuts to "speed up" when I didn't want to.  It's bad enough when I have carefully been nursing my donuts o save up door something.  What even worse is when they get spent by accident after I have used real money to get them.

Message 3 of 60 (1,548 Views)

Accidental use of donuts

★★★ Newbie

I was tapping to select a quest but i over tapped that caused me to use my donuts and finish the quest. I would like a refund on my donuts. I would choose to manually finish the quest just like what I have been doing previously

Message 4 of 60 (2,154 Views)

Re: Accidental use of donuts

★★★★ Guide

So you want a refund because you tap too fast and didn't hit the cancel button?  Yeah, ok.

Message 5 of 60 (2,144 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't think they'll give you a refund of donuts. I've complained about being disappointed for getting a planter (10 donuts) from a Homer Buddha (15 donuts) and EA didn't have much to say about it. 

Just know that when you attempt to rush a job using donuts you have a couple of seconds to cancel it. 

If it makes you feel better I accidentally purchased a stupid Funzo for 70 donuts this morning as I was scrolling through the store. Now I'm stuck wit it and cannot get the Plow Homer I wanted. =(

I wish there was a prompt to ask if you want to make purchases with donuts. 

Message 6 of 60 (2,140 Views)

Re: Accidentally click on donuts

★★★★★ Novice

Doh!

I completely understand your frustration! I accidentally bought a stupid 70 donuts Funzo when scrolling through the store deciding which items I wanted. A funzo was NOT one of them! I think EA should create a "are you sure?" button when making purchases with donuts. 

Message 7 of 60 (1,530 Views)

★ Guide

Yeh I fell into the trap of accidentally spending donuts. Now I never keep any in stock, I always buy white fences with any I have spare for extra cash and XP. I am sure the interface is design that way though.

Message 8 of 60 (2,138 Views)

Re: Accidentally click on donuts

★ Guide

Agree, it's too easy for them to make lots of money out of you, even when you get something you didn't want...

Message 9 of 60 (1,528 Views)