Accidentally spent donuts!! Help!

by bloodhounds5468

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally spent donuts!! Help!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Accidentally bought a Fireeater and spent my donuts, I've been saving them for over a year just wanted the Springfield Sign Confusedmileysad: Can I e-mail EA and ask for them back?

Forgot to say I haven't actually accepted it when I log on to the game it is showing the Fireeater and asking me press okay, so maybe there is a way i can still get out of it

Message 1 of 10 (3,138 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidentally spent donuts!! Help!

★★★ Newbie

i sent the e-mail Prudence and they've offered me 15 donuts as a one off - I replied with as little sarcasm as I could muster Confusedmileyhappy:

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (3,140 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Do you have the Confirm Donut Spend enabled? If so, then there should be a red Cancel button in that box. If you click cancel--then you should not be charged donuts. If not, send an e-mail to EA and hope for the best.

Message 2 of 10 (3,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't even know about the confirm button until I read about it on here so sadly not, will put it on now though :-) can you let me have the e-mail address please?

Message 3 of 10 (3,010 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm not from EA. But if you go to this page: https://help.ea.com/, you can open a case. On the right hand side of the page click contact us and go from there. Be patient but persistant. Because your game isn't crashing, they may not make you a priority. And don't get diverted to the Forums. Choose to Contact a Game Advisor. Best of luck.

Message 4 of 10 (3,007 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Many Thanks for your help :-)

Message 5 of 10 (3,000 Views)

★ Novice
Same here, browsing and accidentally tapped the mime, but haven't hit ok yet. Have you tried removing the game from your device, then downloading it again? Not sure if it would work, gonna give it a try tonight.
Message 6 of 10 (2,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i sent the e-mail Prudence and they've offered me 15 donuts as a one off - I replied with as little sarcasm as I could muster Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 7 of 10 (3,141 Views)

★ Novice

well, i suppose it's better than nothing. i think it's bs that there is no way to cancel the action, no back arrow, no cancel or close. i had game set up so i had to approve donut spending, but found out the hard way that this doesn't apply in our situation. the game makes no distinction at all as to approval not being needed for this kind of spending, so i really don't think it's fair. worst part is that these squidport characters don't make any money or xp, and i hate frakkin' mimes! good news is christmas storyline is coming, and hopefully can replenish some of the donut supply there.

Message 8 of 10 (2,954 Views)

★ Novice
This seems to be a legit problem... I accidentally bought the stupid juggler too after saving up. I didn't complain the time I accidentally planted corn, but these were my hard-earned donuts! I'm really frustrated.
Message 9 of 10 (2,893 Views)

★ Novice

Be happy, I accidentally spent1023 donuts

Message 10 of 10 (2,738 Views)